We are Chemploy!
We are a full-service team of skilled engineers, chemists, technologists and support staff (and big fans of Sustainability🌱, Coffee☕️, Stroopwafels🍪 and Innovative chemistries🏆; but not necessarily in that order..;-)
We are breaking free from the chemist’s stereotype. That’s right, we do things that others only dream of!
We serve clients in Chemicals, Food and Life sciences who produce chemicals, food and pharmaceuticals for people all over the world or enable companies to do so. We work on projects in Engineering, R&D, quality, technology development and manufacturing. All of them promote sustainable development, innovation, growth and prosperity. As Chemploy is an organization that gets even greater with like-minded talent, we are looking for several
QHSSE specialist(s) (m/f/x)
As a QHSSE specialist at Chemploy, you will work on site on challenging projects in the chemical, food and life sciences industries allowing these organisation to obtain their license to operate. You assure that all aspects in the field of QHSSE are secured within the set constraints. This includes:
Set up, implement and improve quality management systems conforming the ISO 9000 series
Health & Safety
Drive Be the driver for occupational health and safety according to ISO 45001
Ensure document and information security throughout organizations (ISO 27000 series)
Drive environmental management towards interested parties (14000 series)
In addition: you ensure that organizations are compliant from a regulatory perspective, you assure that licenses and permits are adhered to and ensure a swift follow up of action points resulting from inspections. Usually, you are also the point of contact between the organisation, legislative authorities and certification bodies and make sure that audits are performed efficient and effective.
A key aspect of this rol is that you directly see the result of your effort and that you work in an environment where you can make a difference in line with the philosophy of Chemploy. Not only will you see the results of your work, Chemploy provides a working environment characterized by a high degree of freedom and independence that stimulates personal growth via tailor made training and education opportunities combined with challenging and versatile engineering projects at the forefront of technology.
Who are we looking for?
Are you interested to contribute to the success of an ambitious firm that does things a little different? For this position, we would like to get in touch with all-round QHSSE, SHEQ, QHSE professionals that recognize themselves in this description:
- Academic or higher vocational degree (Bsc or Msc) in a technical discipline
- Strong affinity with Quality, Health and Safety- as wel as Environmental management, preferably supported by experience obtained in a highly regulated industry (chemicals).
- Customer focus and entrepreneurial attitude.
- You feel comfortable to work in a production environment and enjoy interacting with the people on the work floor (especially the interaction of the funny type 😉
- You have a practical hands-on attitude and are keen to develop solutions that work.
- You love to implement and improve QHSSE principles in a way that works for our clients (not the other way around)
- Socially engaged and well developed communicative skills. What do we mean here? your reports are clear, concise and accurate, you align the info that you wish to share and you are a good listener. A good sense of humor is a big plus at us.
- Languages: English and Dutch.
Chemistry in Employment which stands for:
- Strong company values; reflected in our 10 principles
- Opportunity for growth, development and self realization supported by professional coaches
- An organisation free of superfluous management structures. We manage ourselves, are coached and mentored and coach and mentor others. No ineffective policies or bureaucracies. Our policy that reflects all policies: “Use good judgement”
- #SFTC approach: with all we do, we solve for the customer, leading to happy customers and great work for us!
- Extraordinary benefits:
- best in class salary,
- unlimited number of holidays (as long as you get the job done)
- No clauses (that’s right: no competition, study, relationship clauses; you work with us because you want to)
- If required: Visa sponsorship and relocation services
- Outstanding mobility plan, pension scheme, collective health insurance
- Need anything extra? We offer that too!
Interested & Apply?
Great to hear that you are interested in this opportunity. Of course; we welcome your application consisting of a recent resume and tailored motivation letter via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via the application button below. In case you would like to know more about the position; you are welcome to contact Chemploy via +31(0) 46-206 0008. You may ask for mr Gijs van der Zanden.