You might expect to read here about the various process engineering capabilities of our engineering professionals, perhaps even in what markets we operate to see if it fits with your needs. However, all we really care about is what works best for you.
Of course, we can and love to help you in any stage but to do so, we invite you to take the first step with us: create understanding
We are convinced that a proper understanding of the principles that govern a process is key to develop better solutions. Whether it is to build a new plant (greenfield), expand an existing plant (brownfield), or looking to improve a plant. It basically all starts with understanding of a process, and your capabilities. If we conclude that we are on the desired level, we work on opportunities and convert them in solutions that work.
From that understanding, we use full toolbox of techniques and tools to tackle engineering challenges such as:
- set up of PFD’s (process flow diagrams)
- technology selection assessments
- sizing Calculations of process lines, control valves, relief valves, plate/shell and shell/tube exchanger; pump selection
- chemical Compatibility Studies; material selection
- retrofitting of process equipment
- set up of P&ID’s (piping and instrumentation diagrams)
- techno-economical assessments and evaluations
- process safety studies (also see process safety)
- design and implementation of control systems and narratives (also see: process control)
- modelling & simulation (also see: modelling)
- design of unit operations
- plant design, operation and scale-up
- energy analysis and optimization (“Pinch”)
No matter what a project is about, we combine a firm engineering background with several years of practical plant experience. We use this experience to develop solutions that are beyond the ordinary but always cost-effective and safe.
We are especially keen to develop and improve the processes of the following nature:
- bio-based materials ;
- circular innovations;
- polymers, polymer intermediates and monomers;
- base chemicals;
- performance chemicals;
- oil and gas.