We are Chemploy!
We are a full-service team of skilled engineers, chemists, technologists and support staff (and big fans of Sustainability, Coffee, Stroopwafels and Innovative Process Technologies; but not necessarily in that order)
We are breaking free from the engineers’ stereotype. That’s right, we do things that others only dream of!
We serve clients in Chemicals, Food and Life sciences who produce chemicals, food and pharmaceuticals for people all over the world or enable companies to do so. We work on projects in Engineering, R&D, quality, technology development and manufacturing. All of them promote sustainable development, innovation, growth and prosperity. As Chemploy is an organization that gets even greater with like-minded talent, we are looking for a:
What will you be doing?
Our mechanical engineers contribute to the realization of novel and sustainable engineering projects from concept to realization. You play a key role in the design of novel process installations or the improvement of existing installations as you will be making or verifying, PFD, P&ID’s, plant layouts, 3D impressions, select equipment(pumps, valves, vessels) make budgets, request and assess quotations from suppliers. Every day will be different, and all projects are unique and you will be given the opportunity to shape your career from day one. You will not only work from an office; you get the opportunity to work directly on the installations of our clients on site allowing you to bring your results in practice.
Most important is that you are driven to contribute to the development of a better world and that you like to work in a team of like-minded professionals like us: a team that knows their stuff, is not afraid to speak out and level with both management as the work floor.
In addition: you show us that you have the correct background to make this role a success:
- A relevant degree at bachelors or academic level in the field of mechanical engineering or energy technology
- Experienced with AutoCAD en Visio
- Some experience as mechanical engineer at a process equipment manufacturer or obtained in the process industry will definitely be helpful.
Last but not least:
- You see knowledge as a means to an end, not as goal in itself
- You speak and write English fluently; you have noticed the errors in this vacancy description. Preferably, you have a good command of Dutch (else way, you are open to follow the Dutch courses we offer in this matter)
- You have well developed listening skills
- Keen eye for details, quality mindset, structured and methodological way of working
What can you expect?
We live by Chemistry in Employment; a philosophy based on 5 pillars:
- A solid foundation, laid down by our 10 principles
- Leadership: coaching others and being coached, not managed (projects are managed, people are developed and guided)
- Our corporate structure: highly aligned, loosely coupled
- A simple corporate policy that applies on all our polcies: “Use good judgement”
- Great people, greater benefits (eg excellent base salary, unlimited amount of holidays, individual development programs, a lot of fun).
Great to hear that you are interested in this opportunity. Of course; we welcome your application consisting of a recent resume and tailored motivation letter via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via the application button below. In case you would like to know more about the position; you are welcome to contact Chemploy via +31(0) 46-206 0008. You may ask for mr Gijs van der Zanden. He is happy to answer all your questions.