Hi! We are Chemploy!
We are a full-service team of skilled engineers, qualified support staff (and big fans of Vitality, Sustainability, good Coffee, fresh Stroopwafels and Innovative Technologies; but not necessarily in that order 😉
We are breaking free from the HSE expert’s stereotype. That’s right, we do things that others only dream of!
We serve clients in The Netherlands working in Chemicals, Food & Beverage, Tech and Life Sciences who produce chemicals, foods, and instruments to fulfill the needs of our industry (and stomachs!) We work on projects in engineering, production and operation, technology development and manufacturing. All of them promote safety, innovation, growth and prosperity.
As Chemploy is an organization that gets even greater with like-minded talent, we are looking for various Health, Safety, and Environment professionals (m/f/x),
- HSE Manager(s) – Dutch speaking
- HSE Advisor(s) – Dutch speaking
- HSE Engineer(s) – Dutch speaking
These jobs are all based in The Netherlands and full relocation services, will be provided (for the entire family 😉 ! These various posts vary in location, including but not limited to Groningen, Overijssel, North Holland, North-Brabant etc.
As an HSE expert with Chemploy, you will work on-site on challenging projects in the food, chemical, and life sciences industries. Your scope ranges from implementation of safety guidelines to working with environmental permit consultants; from developing employee vitality to investigating carbon-reducing strategies, and everything in-between. The opportunity is given to work with a variety of processes for different internationally operating clients, allowing you to broaden your engineering horizon and to develop your project management skills in the best way possible.
Examples of clients include:
- Cheese & dairy processing facilities
- Pilot plant designer & builders (from lab/prototype to pilot to production)
A key aspect of this is that you directly see the result of your effort and that you work in an environment where you can make a difference in line with the philosophy of Chemploy. Not only will you see the results of your work, Chemploy provides a working environment characterized by a high degree of freedom and independence that stimulates personal growth via tailor-made training and education opportunities combined with challenging and versatile projects.
=All-round professionals that recognize themselves in this description:
- Vocational degree or bachelor in health & safety, preferably with work experience
- Languages: Dutch required, or alternatively Afrikaans (to help you pick up Dutch quickly – we offer a bespoke language training). English is a valued asset.
- Customer focus and entrepreneurial attitude
- You feel comfortable executing challenging projects on-site
- You enjoy interacting with the people on the production floor (especially interactions of the funny type 😉
- You have a practical hands-on attitude and are keen to develop robust solutions that work
- Socially engaged and well-developed communicative skills. What we mean by that is you are well able to explain any issues that you may encounter on the job and share your solutions and insights with the client as well as the inbound team.
- The job requires some administrative tasks as well; we warn you beforehand 😛
“Chemistry in Employment” which stands for:
- Strong company values; reflected in our 10 principles
- Opportunity for growth, development and self-realization supported by professional coaches
- An organization free of superfluous management structures. We manage ourselves, are coached and mentored, and coach and mentor others. No ineffective policies or bureaucracies. Our policy that reflects all policies: “Use good judgement”
- #SFTC approach: with all we do, we solve for the customer, leading to happy customers and great work for us!
- A diverse working environment that we wish to expand when you join us
- Extraordinary benefits:
- Best in class salary,
- Unlimited number of holidays (as long as you get the job done)
- Stable, long-term employment
- No clauses (that’s right: no competition, study, relationship clauses; you work with us because you want to)
- If required: Visa sponsorship and relocation services
- Outstanding mobility plan, pension scheme, collective health insurance
- Need anything extra? We offer that too!
Interested & Apply?
Great to hear that you are interested in this opportunity. Of course, we welcome your application consisting of a resume and tailored motivation letter via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via the application button below. Because we have various roles available, more details about the position are discussed during our interviews as we find a match between your interests, skillset, and our company needs. In case you would like to know more ahead of time, you are welcome to contact Chemploy via +31(0) 46-206 0008. You may ask for Mr. Gijs van der Zanden. He is happy to answer all your questions.