We are Chemploy,
Skilled engineers, qualified support staff (and big fans of krentenwegge, good coffee, advanced separation technologies, digitalization and the Efteling but not necessarily in that order..;). We serve companies in the chemical, food and life sciences industries where we develop and improve processes on lab, pilot and production scale
We assist a wide range of producers and equipment manufacturers to select equipment (reaction & separation) and help in the setup of pilot plant trials in order to find the most optimal reaction and separation conditions for the intended application.
As we see a significant growth in this area, we look to expand our team with a
Process Engineer Advanced Separation Systems m/f/x
The process engineer we look for works closely with our clients and their clients starting from process insight to develop sound understanding of process parameters that are key for the intended application in terms of effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
Once this understanding is obtained and a concept solution is developed, you will play a leading role in the set up and execution of pilot plant trials either at the premise of our client or at the premise of their clients. You will report the results and collaboratively work out a solution for the implementation at production scale. It is for this reason that you will see the direct results of your efforts.
Apart from the development of innovative processes, you will be responsible to train operators, guide the startup and commissioning of sold and purchased equipment and you will be involved in the development of novel (pilot) plant installations (design, building, commissioning).
Are you more of a list type? then this may interest you:
- Develop and work out optimal reaction and separation solutions with clients including P&ID’s, equipment lists, layouts etc.
- Set up and execute pilot trials (we will off course provide adequate training)
- Solve any issues along the way and assure that no new issues are created
- Report the results and present these to stakeholders
- Perform modifications on installations
- Guide and instruct operators
- Guide the startup of installations, provide training
- Region: East of the Netherlands
Is this you?
In order to make this role a success, we look for skilled engineers with that recognize themselves in this description
- Bachelors or master’s degree in chemical engineering or related
- Practical, pragmatic and techno commercial mindset
- Ability to convert client requirements into sound processes using your client focused mindset
- High level of safety awareness, high quality standards
- Sound background in separation technology, knowledge of membrane separations, distillation or pervaporation is a big plus
- The capability to understand how certain process parameters influence certain process outcomes
- Well-developed communication skills: you are a good listener. Your communication style is clear, to the point and concise
- Willingness to travel (around 4-6 times a year for 1 to 2 weeks; you’ll know this well in advance)
- Good command of English, knowledge of Dutch is highly preferred (if not; we’ll provide you with proper language trainings)
What do we offer?
It is our ambition to be the best employers for professionals in chemicals, food and life science and work by the concept of “chemistry in employment”.
- Strong values and ethics, reflected in our 10 principles
- Offer bespoke training and coaching offering a program that is tailored with and for you
- Solve For the Customer Approach #SFTC
- Work in a team of professionals that manage themselves, rather than being managed. Get coached and mentored, coach and mentor others
- Great people, great benefits
- Best in class salary
- Unlimited holidays (as long as you get the job done)
- Flexible working hours
- No clauses (no study, relation, anti competition clauses
- Free meals and unlimited books to make you learn
- Excellent services (visa sponsorship if required, relocation service, administrative support, basically all you need is what we offer)
- Outstanding mobility plan, pension scheme, collective health insurance
- Individual training and coaching
Interested & apply?
Ah-mazing to hear that this role attracted your interest! Do you recognize yourself in the job description and does the work aspire you? That means we should talk! To apply for this role; we kindly ask you to send your resume and astounding motivation letter to email@example.com or use the application button below.
Interested but still have some questions or just looking for a nice discussion on the advantages of ceramic membranes? Feel free to reach out to us anytime. You may contact mr. Gijs van der Zanden by phone via +31(0)46 206 0008 or by WhatsApp via +31(0)6 53 87 53 79. More of an email type? Send your message to firstname.lastname@example.org and we take it from there.
We look forward to get in touch with you!